If your company has 50+ employees, you're probably thinking about hiring an HR Partner or Manager to take care of your strategic HR needs. Our Strategic HR service provides you with a named HR Partner to underpin your business strategy, mission, vision and culture with strategic level HR.
Your HR Partner can attend your board/trustee meetings if required and will focus on two critical HR components:
Employee Retention - through learning and development, mentoring and talent management
Employee Engagement - through examining and improving the nature of the relationship between your organisation and your employees.
The overall goal is to have employees enthusiastic about their work, aligned with your organisation and its values and taking positive action to further your organisation's reputation and interests.
ALSO INCLUDED is everything in our Practical HR service:
• Complete review of the organisation’s HR function as to what is in place currently
• Contracts of Employment – review of contract types and requirements, implement new contract types as required, including GDPR requirements
• Employee Handbook – review of existing and/or implement new including GDPR compliance
• Employee files – review employee files and implement structure, format, best practice and checklist
• Job Descriptions – review existing job descriptions, update as required or implement new
• Telephone advice line on HR matters
• Email correspondence for advice
• HR Forms – review and/or supply of HR standard letters, HR forms, etc
• Subscription to the monthly newsletter “Your Essential HR News, Tips and Guidance from Plain Talking HR”
• Performance Management – reviewing existing performance management processes. Supporting and guiding the implementation of new processes as required. Supporting managers to deliver performance management. Supporting the management of poor performance and conduct issues.
• Absence Management – reviewing existing absence management processes. Supporting and guiding the implementation of new processes as required. Supporting the management of absenteeism/absence issues.
• Grievance and Disciplinary – reviewing existing grievance and disciplinary processes. Supporting and guiding the implementation of new processes as required. Supporting managers and employees through the processes, ensuring processes are implemented fairly, consistently and transparently. Attending hearings, note taking, supporting the right decision making, suspension of employees if appropriate; dismissal of employees where necessary and handling appeals.
• Flexible Working and Family Friendly policies – reviewing existing flexible working and family friendly policies. Supporting and guiding the implementation of new processes as required.
• Recruitment Campaigns – Advice on ensuring your job advert comply with legislation. Guidance on making sure your short-listing is fair and transparent. Best practice on interview skills and documentation. Supporting selection and assessment centres and profiling.
• Training your line mangagers in the delivery of best practice HR policies and procedures.
• Redundancy and Restructure – managing and guiding you through the process of redundancy in line with legal requirements. Supporting and management your restructure programme and communication plan. Attending consultation meetings as necessary.
Employing an HR Director costs on average over £75,000 per annum, an HR Manager around £65,000 per annum and an HR Business Partner approximately £50,000 per annum.
Our Strategic HR service is exceptional value at £1,000.00 per month.